
This morning was just one of those..... I got out of bed on the wrong side and it went downhill from there. It is amazing how much a simple "mood" can cause an annoyance to become a full fledged ANNOYANCE. I tried to feed the cats and Bootsy knocked my hand so the food went all over the floor. AGHHHHH! I just wanted to scream, it had me so freaking irritated. It didn't help any that Daisy started her banshee screech at about 6am and I don't have to get up until 7 so I listened to that sound sucking my soul out for an hour. I know you think, why didn't you just get up and feed her to shut her up? WELL I learned my lesson on that one, if I feed her early on one day, JUST ONE DAY... she will start her banshee cry about an hour earlier the next day. OH yeah thats just how Daisy rolls. *sigh... oh how I miss the days when I could just leave food in their dishes and they could just eat whenever, and they all weren't running around an hour before meal time worrying I was going to forget. You think they were starving HA! Why oh Why can't cats have gastric by pass? LOL I mean even on a diet the girl stays well lets just say "pleasantly plump" Actually forget the gastric by pass, there should be some kind of operation to fix that voice box... maybe a sweet little meow like Floyd? Heck I would even take the full fledged, full bodied meow of Crazy (RIP), my purebred siamese from way back when. Ok .. now that I am done venting you know I still *cough* love *cough* her. She is lucky she is a cutie that is all I can say.


Awww, Daisy. You can't stay mad at such a sweet baby.
ReplyDeleteMy cats hardly ever meow. Sometimes I forget what they sound like.
ReplyDeleteI love poor *little* Daisy!Well her wet nose and rubbing her teeth on me are annoying but I love and great pic of her by the way.
ReplyDeletethe pic of her is adorable but I can see her being annoying at times but we all are
ReplyDelete