6/15/2008

So Tired


I was going to actually make a blog entry with some substance today, but I am so exhausted from the weekend that I just can't think long enough to be able to put together an entry. So I am just going to post a picture. It is from one of my outings this weekend. Amelia and I went to Fern Hill Cemetery. Beautiful place. I know some may think it is a bit strange and creepy but I just see history and beauty. Anyways hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture. I think graveyard hold alot of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word you're looking for is "ghoulish".

    DEATH AND DECAY! WOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not my first choice of hangouts but nice pic kinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit it... I'm a closet graveyard lover too! They're just so peaceful. And the information you find is fascinating. Somehow, Ella's inherited that trait, because she ALWAYS wants to stop to see Great-Gram's grave when we drive by. And if we're driving by a different graveyard, she still asks if it's the one where Great-Gram is, just in case she missed it! I'd worry about the whole "fascination with death" thing, but she always is quick to reassure me, "Mummy, Great-Gram will get back up when Jesus comes!"

    But, I must ask, what do you say to a child who, upon seeing a statue of King Tutankumin, asks, "Will he get up too, when Jesus comes?"

    ReplyDelete