6/09/2008

What a Beautiful Day!


Yay! A hot summer day!! Finally a day where I am not freezing outside. I know it was kind of humid, and some of you are going to complain that it was too hot, but better hot then cold. I finally was able to wear a tank top outside! Hollie played with Aliyah and Bre-Lynn today down the other court in a pool (shhh I know they aren't suppose to have one) And they all got along great. I didn't want Hollie to have to be around Beatrice so I thought it best to go to the other court so we weren't around her, and it ended up being a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Personal opinion: Better cold than hot. You can always put more clothes on, but you can only take so much off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to complain about the heat because I painted the fence in the backyard yesterday. I painted for three hours during the hottest time of day. And on the next hot day I'll have to paint some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heat..... But I do admit I would rather a dry heat then the humidity, but if I had to choose between humid heat and below zero temperatures the heat will win every time. I do not like the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heat dont bother me i live in the basement love the pic by the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was insane. It made me wish for winter!

    ReplyDelete