
Hollie's end of school concert was on June 19, her Kindergarten class sang Ha Ha Thisaway. They did a very good job. I wasn't able to get a good picture, of course the angle was off, and the lighting was terrible. But at least I got a picture LOL. The sad thing is when I went to pick her up from school she asked, "How come you weren't at the concert?" I said I was there! I waved and you smiled at me! She said no I never saw you I saw Kathy, Melissa and Donna but not you. (I was sitting right in between Kathy and Melissa. LOL Oh well she was completely fine once I told her I was there. I guess next time I will have to jump up and down and make a scene so she can see me! Here is the best picture (I know terrible).


Crop out all the ugly kids and it'll be much better.
ReplyDeleteWas asked today, "If someone offered you millions of dollars if you would give them every copy of every photo you own, including all digital files and negatives, would you do it?"
ReplyDeleteNO WAY! (I thought I was poor, but now I'm thinking, not poor enough, evidently.)
Yeh, it's a typical "school play" snapshot. But if in some freak accident every other photo you had blew away, it would become one of your most precious treasures! Don't be bothered by pictures that don't turn out (unless they're of you... then do what I do and chop, chop, chop) just appreciate them for what they are: little snippets of memory, worth laughing at or crying over.
She is growing up way to fast!
ReplyDeleteawww too bad Hollie didn't see ya!LOL now you have an excuse to embarrass her at her next concert :P LOL Love ugly artwork's comment!
ReplyDeleteaww pic is proof tho ;p
ReplyDelete