5/31/2008

Good bye Isaiah


Well my cute widdle fishie boy Isaiah didn't make it. He died last night. I discovered he had dropsy a few days ago and tried to treat it but it didn't work. Dropsy is almost always fatal. He was such a cute little guy always dancing and full of energy. I will miss him. Having bettas is hard, you become very attached to the little guys and then when they get sick or die, you feel so hopeless. Right now I say I am not getting anymore (though I still have 5) because I do not want to go through the pain of losing more......but I am sure one day when I least expect it some betta will convince me to save him and bring him home. I just wanted to acknowledge Isaiahs life and death and how much he meant to me. Anyways now that you all think I am crazy being sentimental and crying over a fish, I will finish this entry and go talk to my other fish.

5 comments:

  1. Rest in peace little fishy. I'm sure he's swimming away in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! And there is nothing insane about being attached to a fish. I'm just glad Isaiah had a good home. Most poor little fishies don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks dude. You couldn't have done any more than you did though.

    RIP Isaiah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I still miss Morgan LeFaye So I kinda know how feels to think people must think your crazy but I really loved my hampster!I buried in my back yard after a year of her being kept in the deep freezer and now I framed her picture and keep one in my wallet.

    ReplyDelete