5/23/2008

Bridges, Rain, and Mysteries.....


Today, on the way back from picking Hollie up from school, we got caught in the rain. Now the strange thing is, my hair was not wet. I had in up in a ponytail. My jacket was wet, my pants were wet, my glasses were wet, everything was wet. But my hair not so, not the top of my head or my ponytail. Figure that one out. And no I did not have an umbrella. I guess since I have started posting one of my pictures in my posts I should continue to do that. Well this picture has not been tampered with, it is just a basic B&W, but I don't think it really needed to have anything altered. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. maybe your hair has that special oil that keeps bird feathers dry.Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!!! BIRD FEATHERS! Thing One made me laugh! With her, not at her!

    Wait, Thing One or Thing Two? I can never remember which is which.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i thought that same thing colleen did

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that pix too. We need to find a way to copy right them though. I don't like the idea of people stealing my pix unless they are going to pay. haha

    ReplyDelete