10/03/2008

Soon...


When I get up the nerve.... hopefully in the next day or two, I will be doing a destructive recovery on this computer. This is a bit scary for me, I am not exactly computer literate, and I am afraid I am gonna blow something up, but it has to be done. Thankfully I got to put all my pictures on Crystals external hard drive. I wont have any of my pictures on my computer after I am finished. I am not going to put them back on because they take up quite a bit of room. Crystal will hold on to them for me (thanks Crystal!) Until I can get an external hard drive. Or even better a new computer... we can always dream... Anyways what this means is, I am not sure if I will have any good pictures to post for awhile. I guess that means I will have to go on photo expedition sometime soon..... actually we should be going on one soon anyways .... the leaves people.. the leaves!

Picture: From Mrs. Campbell's garden (Pam's mom) ... Which is amazing by the way.

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have weekends off for the next four weeks, because I'm going to SPECIAL ED!!! Atelka style, that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I tried to go out and take pix of the tree's this weekend, but somebody said it was to yucky out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I really like the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Im an awesome sister

    ReplyDelete