10/26/2008

Apple Picking!!


We went apple picking and I have photos on my computer now!! Yay! It was a lot of fun, we have decided to make it an annual thing. And I got lots of good shots, it is so hard to decide which one to put up first. I have actually never gone apple picking before, I was really surprised with how many apples are on a tree and how short they keep the trees. I guess it makes sense a lot easier to pick apples from, but, I was really looking forward to seeing Monica climb a tree. It was a perfect day, not too hot and not too cold. A perfect fall day. I know I can't believe I am saying that.... yes, I actually enjoyed a fall day. I probably would enjoy more of them actually if it didn't keep reminding me that winter is on its way. Oh and we also got pumpkins! The guy was nice he helped us dig to the bottom to get the perfect pumpkin, and let Hollie have her little pumpkin for a dollar. So now I have to carve a giant pumpkin, that should be "interesting", of course I will take a picture whether it turns out or not.

Picture: Cortland apple on tree.

3 comments: