
Wow... at one point there, I thought we weren't gonna make it. I thought the apartment was going to be picked up and blown down the street. The worst damage happened in my bedroom, the winds really made a mess in there, but thankfully we are okay here..... So I hope you all will check in and let me know if/how you survived this INSANE CRAZY HURRICANE!!!! You know, the winds were so strong here, I think the tree in my front yard lost like 10 leaves!!!!!!!! Isn't that insane!!!!!
Picture: Sunset at Cape Enrage.


First of all, the maple out front lost at LEAST twenty leaves. Second of all, a bird shit on my car out of sheer fright! How do people live like this?
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid to look in the backyard.
rofl
ReplyDeleteThat was so crazy! I'm considering moving, I'm can't live like this.
ReplyDeleteI think I slept through all the chaos
ReplyDelete