7/08/2008

St. Andrews ......


We went camping in St. Andrews this weekend, and came home on Monday. It was beautiful, and the weather was perfect. I want to move there, it is so clean and the people there are unbelievably nice. What more can you ask for, ocean, beautiful weather, clean, gorgeous scenery, quaint town, and on top of it all nice people. Anyways Hollie had a ball, she wanted to go back today. Her main concern was to find seashells, which she accomplished. We also went to the Huntsman Marine Aquarium, Hollie LOVED it, though she would only hold a tiny starfish LOL. So basically a weekend full of alot of sun, swimming, and roasting hotdogs and marshmallows. I have a ton of photos to show, maybe I should make a slideshow? Not really sure what to do with them, I don't really like adding them all to one blog entry, it looks too messy. Maybe I should just build up anticipation and slowly show them, as I make other blog entries.

6 comments:

  1. glad you had fun it sounds nice a slideshow would be nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love St. Andrews! Derek and I honeymooned there, and it was incredible.

    Every summer, as far back as I can remember, my family (or at least the girls of our family) simply HAD to go to St. Andrews.

    Did you happen to go by the Ross Memorial Library? It's my favourite in the province. The building is very old and laid out in a peculiar manner, and because of this layout, as well as their set-up, makes it so much fun to explore - and the children's library is particularly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did drive by the Library. Unfortunately we didn't get to go in. But the building was adorable. I love all the buildings in St. Andrews. Water Street is amazing, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could dazzle them with daily camping photos to make them all jealous. haha. Really couldn't have asked for better weather!

    ReplyDelete