7/24/2008

3D Fun



Monica and I went to see Journey to the Centre of the Earth in 3D. It was cool! But the funny thing is there was a preview for this computer animated cartoon-- Fly Me to the Moon....well.... that was freaking amazing!!!! It was like they were an inch from my face!!!! It looked like I could touch them. I am sooooo going to that movie when it comes out!!! Journey to the Centre of the Earth was pretty neat, with things popping out at you quickly, but in the preview for the other movie they were popped out almost constantly. SOOOOO FREAKING WILD!! So when it comes out I am taking Hollie, I can't wait to see how she reacts. I am glad I went I have never seen a 3D movie before. hehehehe it is hard to keep your body reacting from things you know really aren't there.

Picture: some sort of seaweed, I thought it was beautifully arranged by the waves.

5 comments:

  1. I've never been to a 3D movie before I'd like to go sometime
    how come your never on msn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie was awesome, it scared me a few times. Not like a Boggie man scare just a startling scare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody ever makes plans with me...it's sad. I'm crying now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invited you... you didn't want to go.

    ReplyDelete