I dont know what made me come on here. I just couldn't sleep, and I dont know, here I am. Amazing, I haven't made a post in over a year! What made me think to come here? Maybe God knows I need something to keep me sane? Or maybe it is just time I started keeping a record of things. Alot has happened since my last post... least of all, I am now working full time and taking an online accounting course. One important thing to mention, the saddest thing that has happened, my Daisy girl died... and she deserves a mention on here. She was my girl for about 10 yrs, and on Oct 24/09 we had to put her to sleep. She was my sweet kitty, so loving, she was so good with Hollie, the perfect kitty. She was loved or rather will always be loved and I think it appropriate if I am coming back on here for me to remember her. Of course in other areas of my life it seems they will never change, or rather certain people never change. I am still dealing with being in an abusive relationship after being "out" of it for over 7 years. Sadly when you have a child, I guess you never get to really leave the abuser behind. But at least now I can see it for what it is, and have finally stopped blaming myself, in that alone there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. Now I just have to figure out how to get out of this entangled trap of manipulation and control. Hopefully there is an answer out there before I lose my mind. Or worse Hollie loses hers..... sadly I am not going to be the only casualty of his need to control. I guess this will be the start of a new journey, hopefully I am going in the right direction. I guess we will see........
3/23/2010
I Cant Sleep...
I dont know what made me come on here. I just couldn't sleep, and I dont know, here I am. Amazing, I haven't made a post in over a year! What made me think to come here? Maybe God knows I need something to keep me sane? Or maybe it is just time I started keeping a record of things. Alot has happened since my last post... least of all, I am now working full time and taking an online accounting course. One important thing to mention, the saddest thing that has happened, my Daisy girl died... and she deserves a mention on here. She was my girl for about 10 yrs, and on Oct 24/09 we had to put her to sleep. She was my sweet kitty, so loving, she was so good with Hollie, the perfect kitty. She was loved or rather will always be loved and I think it appropriate if I am coming back on here for me to remember her. Of course in other areas of my life it seems they will never change, or rather certain people never change. I am still dealing with being in an abusive relationship after being "out" of it for over 7 years. Sadly when you have a child, I guess you never get to really leave the abuser behind. But at least now I can see it for what it is, and have finally stopped blaming myself, in that alone there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. Now I just have to figure out how to get out of this entangled trap of manipulation and control. Hopefully there is an answer out there before I lose my mind. Or worse Hollie loses hers..... sadly I am not going to be the only casualty of his need to control. I guess this will be the start of a new journey, hopefully I am going in the right direction. I guess we will see........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey girl, glad to know you are still out there, but very sad to think of your circumstance. Please do some thinking about your daughter, and how the relationship you are in will come to be what she sees as "normal". I love you..... break the cycle
ReplyDeleteI am not with him, we have not been together for over 7 yrs (since I was pregnant) it is just that he is so controlling and manipulative, to deal with, always causing issues when it is suppose to be his time to see her.
ReplyDelete