2/26/2009

Sweet Liberation.....



I am finally free, to do as I see fit. I have been a prisoner in my mind for most of my adult life.... and I am finally breaking free. Do you know how good that feels? I am so sick and tired of trying to please certain people and NEVER SUCCEEDING.... how that is even possible.. I will never know. You know because of all the trying, I have felt like such a failure... but really all that means is I am a failure as a people pleaser... hahahahaha and who wants to be that? So you know what I am glad I failed... now I am going to be me, and anyone who doesn't like it, well, I guess you are going to have to suck it up and move on, because you didn't like me when I was trying to make you happy, so instead I am going to do what makes me happy... and the silver lining in all this for you impossible to please ones... at least someone is going to be happy....ME!

2 comments:

  1. How are things going??/ Hope the best for you, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I am doing great. I am working, full time now, and I have finally freed myself from trying to please "that particular person" who always seems to want to cause chaos. But I just keep in mind that I can't control what others do, but I CAN control my reaction to them. Thanks for checking up on me, I haven't blogged in ages, maybe I should try and start again....

    ReplyDelete