
Can you believe I forgot to bring my camera?!?!?!?!?! Do you know how ANNOYED I am with myself. GRRRRR..... I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Hollie in her adorable batgirl costume. Maybe I should make her dress up again today and take her picture. Would that make me an annoying mom? LOL Walter and I had to take the kids, Tobi ended up having to work, which sucked. But we had a great time, the kids were all running to the doors by themselves while we watched frrom the drive way and then at one house Hollie was running up with the boys and stopped dead started screaming and running back down the driveway... LOL I brought her back up holding her hand we got half way there and she started crying no no... (they were playing one of those spooky Halloween CDs) So I had to pick her up to get her to go to the door. After that... I had to go trick or treating to every house with her LOL.
Picture: Obviously since I am in this picture, I didn't take it. Monica took this when we were apple picking.


You have to make her dress up again so you take her pix. You'll hate yourself if you don't!
ReplyDeletelol thats adorable but disappointed in the lack of a picture of her as bat girl missy
ReplyDelete