8/25/2008

Abandoned


Look what Amelia and I found.... no driveway, no way down except through the bushes. Absolutely completely overgrown, and abandoned. Creepy huh? Or maybe just a little sad. We are totally going back to explore! We wanted to check it out yesterday, but we weren't dressed properly. I am making sure I am completely covered no bugs getting on me LOL. Are you coming Mon.... or are you too scared, hehehehe?

6 comments:

  1. Bugs? Fudge the bugs, imagine the snakes, man.

    I thought you were talking about snakes when you said you wanted to tuck your pants in to your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snakes are not as scary as bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with debbie and i wanna go to sniff

    ReplyDelete
  4. u ruined i was gonna make another entry but i dont want you to have a heartache :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I am so there. Just name the time and place.

    ReplyDelete